Wednesday, June 10, 2015

AT THE WHEEL, Bloomberg TV Indonesia.

In early may 2015 i had a wonderful opportunity on being exclusively interviewed for Bloomberg TV Indonesia. When the producer first contacted me, i thought it was some kind of a prank and that i didn't responded right away. Turned out he was serious and said they were interested in interviewing me for one of their prime show called AT THE WHEEL. I knew that program because i watched a lot of it and no kidding their guests are all big names like Nadya Hutagalung, Jerry Aurum, Top CEO's and inspiring profiles i admire in this country. And i kid you not, they wanted to interview me! I feel embarrassed, blessed and grateful all the same time.

I thank God for all the wonderful opportunities he has given me in this life and thank you to the AT THE WHEEL awesome crew and host Tommy Tjokro which was super lovely. If you are interested in watching the videos of my interview please click the link below.

Video 1. AT THE WHEEL, Bloomberg TV Indonesia eps Kania Annisa Anggiani
Video 2. AT THE WHEEL, Bloomberg TV Indonesia eps Kania Annisa Anggiani
Video 3. AT THE WHEEL, Bloomberg TV Indonesia eps Kania Annisa Anggiani




No comments:

Post a Comment